Monday, April 3, 2017

Second month, in the books

Where did March go? Oh yeah, I was away for almost two weeks of it. And last week, my first week back, seemed like a bit of a wasted one given that I had a difficult time getting my head back into my work. I'm trying to cut myself some slack on my inactivities - not to mention I had a couple of other pressing personal issues to deal with (including a sad prognosis for my wonderful feline companion - the vet doesn't think her prospects are so good, although I'm hopeful that I'll manage to keep her alive through the summer). But a new week and a new month brings new energy, so let's use that to my advantage. It's also partly about finding a routine again: writing some in the morning, perhaps doing some reading, etc. I need to get my brain "warmed up" is usually the way I describe it.

And with that, I'm off to get some work done.

No comments: