Thursday, January 9, 2014

The long-neglected walls

We're on to assignments #5 and 6 - and yes, I'll reiterate, it was much easier keeping up with these before going back to work! In terms of the fifth assignment, picking a project from my list, I've already done a few things on the list, such as go through my dresser drawer (I gave some sweaters to S's mother that she can use to cut up and make "warmers" with), I've cleared some of the clutter on my coat rack, I've rearranged things in the office to make it more of a reading and thinking space, so thankfully I feel like I'm already ahead of the curve on this one. But in terms of a project I haven't yet done, I think I'll pick purging the bookshelf as the one to complete for January. And that includes the entire bookshelf, so the DVDs and crap that are in the bottom shelf and hidden from view. I'll tackle that project this weekend.

Number 6 was also on my project list anyway, and I've already chosen a few pieces I'm going to get framed: two are the main posters from my big work projects from last year, along with a couple of broadsides I bought in the fall. I also did a preliminary look-see of my accumulated photos since I want to get some of those framed and put on the walls. So all in all, I feel like I'm reasonably good shape with my January Cure. And I'm going couch shopping this weekend since that's a major part of my apartment reorganization.

No comments: